At Oakley Mobile, we aim to provide the best mobile apps, service and innovative thinking. For us, client (and user) satisfaction is the real measure of success for the solutions we deliver.
But we also value the external recognition, so we’re pleased that our mobile app development and augmented reality projects have been recognised by industry peers and judging panels.
The awards we’ve scooped up include:
- Best App award for Hitachi at Techies 2013 - The Company Car and Grey Fleet Apps were developed to solve a multitude of challenges around fleet and company vehicle management.
- RAC Traffic App was not only shortlisted for the Techies Award in 2013, but is also shortlisted for the App Design Awards 2015.
- Fighting off over 400 entries, the business profiling and tactics tool I Get You Pro was shortlisted for Best Enterprise App at the Appsters 2013.
- Oakley Mobile were shortlisted for Best App Developer for the Appsters in 2012 and 2013!
- By the East Midlands Heritage Awards 2015, the Museum of Lincolnshire Life won the award for Innovation. This exciting mobile app and augmented reality project is increasingly driving footfall to the museum and engaging visitors of all ages.
- And last but not least, in the 2015 Technology Innovator Awards, Oakley Mobile has been named Best Mobile App Specialist 2015 and Best-In-Class Technology Solutions Provider!
So winning industry awards, and being recognised for what we do, is a fantastic way for us to find out that we are doing the right thing for our clients and their users.
If you have any questions about the awards we’ve won, or would like to know about our innovative approach to app development we’d love to hear from you.